[Dailydrool] Poor bunny

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:38:13 PDT 2012

This morning I went to see the doctor about my sore shoulder.  It's been getting progressively worse.  Probable rotator cuff tear.  Cause:  3 bassets on leash with a bunny sighting, a few months ago.  I never thought they'd actually catch one.  Well tonight they did.  Poor thing was screaming (bunny screams).  Jack and I are trying to pull them off.  "drop it". I think it got away.  I hope it got away.

3 bassets:  "but momma, dats wuts we do.  We chase wabbits."

I'm going to take a Vicodin.

Sent from my iPad