[Dailydrool] Da Heat dun gotz momma's brain !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 07:54:38 PDT 2012

first we wants to say how sorry we are about all the fur babies going to
the bridge, sure seems  like there are a lot of them crossing over,   we hope
Elder Clara don't run out of clouds.

now dis bee da story,  daddy sez mommy dun been infected wif da heat  to da
brain cells, oops  affected,  her dun take after da neighbor kid  next
door, he comes home at midnight  and sits out in da heat wif him car  trunk open
and he dun play loud moozic wif dem boom box speakers,  why dey  rattle out
windows,  momma waits  she be tinking dis not last  long   WRONG !  she
lookie out da window an seez him drinking  beer in his back seat wif his moozic
louder den ebber.    first  momma dun called police, yep noise ordinance
 against da law,  now mommy be in her PJ's so her goes out side and turn on
porch light,  she  tink dis be a good clue to da IDIOT !     Nope  !
momma really   PI****   off now, her cum  back in da house and get her gun  not
no toy,   real ting  !!!!!!  daddy flies out ob bed, he yelling MARLENE !
MARLENE !   MARLENE !   momma cant hear   ober her rage !  she go  up to da
car and hits it real hard  scared da boy inside,  her  sez  "  hears the
scoop Dip SH**  either turn off your GD music  or I will  put a bullet thru
your speakers !!!!!  " Dat boy moob real  fast, he dun closed his trunk and
turned off dat music , he tried to  apologize   and momma sez go to hell.   she
came back in da  house,  daddy still trying to get his shorts on, he sez
Waht   da   H***   did you do now,  momma sez nothing  honey   I just asked
him nicely to PLEASE turn off his music and he  said OK . go back to sleep
see you in da morning.  the police arrived 40  minutes later only to find no
problems.
mommy don't do well wif da heat, it make her even more crazy den  usual

Annie & Maggie