[Dailydrool] this and that and Zoey.

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 4 14:57:54 PDT 2012

Hi all!

Has been a really laid back sort of day here at the home of the Bounders.

Pat and I worked a little on some outside things, and then have been working
inside and hanging with the hounds.

I love a holiday mid week,  it is a nice break.

Diane-sorry to hear about the hookworms,   that is just the worse!   We have
had them,  been a while back now,  but you never can be totally sure you
have gotten rid of them.  I have heard that  you never do truly get rid of
them,  so heck,  I just have no idea about what you are going through.   I
know we do not have them now, in the dogs, so I guess the yard is clear.
Would love to hear other people weigh in on this.

Little Zoey is going in for her dental tomorrow morning.  I am a little
nervous as her prior "owner".said she did not do well under anesthesia.  I
know my vet uses the least amount of anesthesia possible,  and we can see
nothing in her records to indicate there had been a problem,  but I am still
worried,  She is such a little girl,  maybe about 35lbs and is at a good
weight. We have probably put about 7 lbs on her,  she was so skinny when we
got her.  The "owner"  said he hoped we could get her to gain,  and what do
you know?  It just took feeding her.  Damn,  wish life was always that easy.
Zoey had her tail cut off by this "owner"  because she had some poop issues
and would get poop on her tail, so he had it removed.  I am rambling, but
this "owner", well, let's just say, when I was on my way home from picking
Zoey up from him,  I was telling Pat about it, and she asked if he was alive
when I left.  Yes he was, but I was shaking, I was so angry at him.

Anyhow,  we are hoping you all have had a great day and have enjoyed
celebrating with your loved ones.  The kids had some canned food with their
kibble tonight, so drool production was higher than normal to send out to
all in need.

wen and the Bounders

www.bounderblvd.org    Shop and support the Bounders