[Dailydrool] Augie's Calendar Day July 7

julie scarponcini jdsqltwvr54 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:57:45 PDT 2012

It has been a month since our boy hurt his ACL.  He has been taking Tramadol, aspirin and a muscle relaxant.  Tonight, he got up, dancing a bit for his supper, patrolled the kitchen floor, and even put his foot down on his way back to his comfy bed.  I am hoping we have turned the corner, but know we need to be very careful with him.  He has done well getting acclimated to the ramp to get out to do his business, and goes a little faster on 3 legs than I wish he would.  Thanks for the kind thoughts for our boy.  My 25 year old son was in tears last week, saying he didn't think there was anything we could for him.  I was not about to give up.  A friend suggested Adequan injections, have any of you had experience with that?  Our boy is 10 1/2 and I hope he has many more birthdays.  He and I have been through quite a lot together.  Glad to say we have had a bit of rain, but many of the burn areas are getting too much causing mud slides.  Snooters from Aug and Julie in Littleton, Co.