[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 11:30:14 PDT 2012

Round 2 :  I am suppose to bathe my Maggie three times a week because  of
her allergies,  you can remember the last time I did this, she  dislocated
her elbow and  was rushed to the emergency where they gave her  pain meds and
did laser  therapy,  so I have a new shampoo to use now  and hubby was home
to LIFT Maggie into the tub and LIFT her out of the  tub,  so I give Maggie
her bath and we go to lift her out of the tub and  she can't walk, wont put
any weight on her leg at all  I gave her a pain  pill and she is in the
chair with ice packs on her leg  we have an  appointment to see Dr. Bob on
Tuesday morning for her allergies so we will  probably do another laser
treatment,  I am CLUELESS as to what is going  on  with her leg .

Big sister called me this morning,  asked what I was doing,   giving my
girls a bath, well seems she has a migraine headache and she is down  in bed,
needs  me to come out to her house  14 mi one way and take  care of her
invalid husband,  get his breakfast and give Daisy Mae her  insulin and feed her
also, REALLY ????  gosh Barb when I get my bad  migraines,  no one and I
mean no one helps me,  not even hubby,   I still take care of two dogs and fix
hubby dinner,  she said she cant  !!!!  so after bathing two Bassets I go to
her house  and First I have  to stop and get her pain pills from the
pharmacy, get to her house and  then I have to go get her doughnuts , & chocolate
milk, get back, give  her two pain pills, and her GD doughnuts that I wanted
to shove up her A**   fixed her husband breakfast,  did all of her dishes
from yesterday that was  caked with dry food, emptied her garbage can that
was over flowing, fed two  dogs  and gave Daisy Mae her insulin  shot,  gave
her husband his  insulin shot   and came back home  so hubby cold help me
carry  Maggie outside to go potty  before he left for work

Bev,  I am so glad  Conley  is OK,  and it is hotter  than hell,  Annie ran
the fence line yesterday with the neighbor dog and I  had to tackle her to
make her stop,  no way Annie, isn't going to happen  today ! Literally I am
on the ground, pinning her down until Bill brought me the  leash,  there was
an animal rescue at The Andersons yesterday,  and  you could clearly see
the dogs were stressed  being in the crates,   they finally decided to pack up
and leave after only being there an hour,   all that heat coming off the
paved parking lot was too much,  but I still  see idiots out jogging with
their dogs at 2:00 PM   MORONS!!!!
I am trying to stay my butt at home so I don't get myself in  trouble
bwahahahahaha

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie