[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Rusty are home...for now....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 06:21:40 PDT 2012

Woof. It is me, Pawtunia. I am very glad to be back on my couch, but not nearly as glad as Rusty is. I very much enjoyed a week with my pack. I got to woof up on all the gossip, play with my dawGter, Fanne Mae, my brother Newtie, my nephew Austin, his visiting brother, TB (Travis Bentley)  and da nieces and great nieces BonBon, Millie, Cede....and even Nestor. Nestor is a grumpy guy who came to live with my original pack when Auntie Barbara Wicklund got sick. If ya know Auntie Barbara, you've met Nestor......he's real old, and while very fluffy cute, not pawticularly warm and fuzzy.

Rusty thought it might be a good time to try and be in charge of little Millie.....hehehehe. He forgot that you do not mess with my dawGther, "Kick Ass" Fanne. Hence why he is glad to be home. She reminded him pawlitely who is in charge.

I am feeling much better, still taking my lime pills that don't taste much like lime and some other stuffs. They gotta keep giving me baths....I don't like the water part, but I very much like the towel petting!

We are home this week, then off to Slobberfest with the she slave . Gonna go see Samson and Bailey and Periwinkle on Friday, then woof our way West on Saturday. Looong ride, but I like snoozin in the car. I likes having a sniff with Xandy Bear, Elvis and my dear Chunkypuppy. (Kick Ass' brother...they will be 5 soon!) Thanks to the folks who helped me and Rusty get a few pledges. We got a little distracted by BIG storm, the power going out, then no AC....and our roadtrip........not to worry, that just means we got more good basset crap for our next twip!

Thank to my breederslaves for having me and Rusty. We are all rested up and wagging to go.

Pawtunia