[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner news

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jul 11 13:28:14 PDT 2012

It feels like the dog days of summer have already
started so I'm going to start sign ups for Secret
Pawtner a few days early.  Beginning July 28th,
you may sign up by emailing me with your information.
Sign-ups end at midnight August 2nd; I should have
all names out by August 8th. Mailing deadline will be
August 24th.

More info on this to come later.  If you have never
participated the Secret Pawtner exchange, it is very
much  like Secret Santa except that we do it at the
end of the summer and it is a basset themed gift
rather than a holiday gift for your pawtner and, of
course,  you must include some cookies for the
bassets.  It's a great way to meet a  new basset
friend or re-connect with someone you might have
corresponded with before.  And it's a great way to
help basset rescue - get your gifts from the rescues
or individuals who are raising money for rescue!

I am still not on my computer on a daily basis but
anyone with questions or concerns can email me
at dlindy at mac.com  - just understand it may take
me a couple of days to get back to you.

Donna, who went to physical therapy today and
needs an ice bag, and Gracie, Bosley and Sunny