[Dailydrool] More from Ms. Delilah Belle...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 18:14:56 PDT 2012

It's mememe, Delilah Belle Basset again.  While we were out for walkies today, Mamaslave said I acted strange.  (Pawsonally, I think the slaves are the strange ones but I digress, hehehe.)  Me and Dozie were walking along, doing the sniffy, on the way to my pawsonal poopie place, hehehe  (I like lots of nice soft grass near a wooded area with some pribasee, you know?) All ob a sudden dere dey were!  Kids!  I LUB kids, especially little kids.  I reely wanted to go and see 'em but Mama said "NO, Lilah...you don't know those kids.  Let's go home and hab a treet!"  Well, I lubs treets too, awmost as much as kids.  I used to hab kids in my furstest fambly an' sumtimes when I see a big yellow bus I think maybe MY kids will get off so I can see 'em.  But, that did not happen this day.  Me and Dozie and Mama wented back home and she gabe us treets like she promised.  I feel funny...maybe a little bit sad...sumdays I remember MY kids and I miss'em...

Mamslave here - Yes, there was a woman walking with a young child and a toddler in a stroller.  Delilah suddenly stopped, sniffed the air and raised her ears, then started to tug me toward them.  She is afraid of most strangers but doesn't seem to mind young children or an attached adult.  I think there were youngsters in her former family.  Her previous owner said "my kids adore her."  Obviously, the feeling was mutual.  Poor baby...we have had her for six years and I know she is very happy here and loves us as much as we love her.  It made me sad, however, to think that somewhere in her little Basset heart she was still missing "her" kids - after all this time.

Sandi, Mamaslave to tenderhearted Delilah Belle Basset "I lub my Mama and Dadslave...but sometimes I remember "my kids." Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider "I don't remember my old life...this one is REELY good... I'm Mama's heart dog!
The Dynamic Duo