[Dailydrool] Old age question and sliming

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jul 14 18:39:40 PDT 2012

Our Sister Anna was a world-class slimer, she drooled and slimed all the
time, and of course left all sorts of unidentifiable debris in the water
bowls constantly.  I had to change the water at least 3 times a day, and it
was still always nasty looking.  She was about 8 when she came to live with
us, and thinking back, the sliming slowed down over the next few years, but
the floaters in the water bowl never did.  I miss my sweet slimy girl.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net