[Dailydrool] Welkom back Arf...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 20:43:13 PDT 2012

Deer Arfur,
This is Delilah Belle, Daisy Belle's sister...you know, the shy gurl who always hides unner stuff at your picanic?  Well, you know that our slaves had to moove to a litteler house and could not hab four houndies anymore so Daisy Belle and owr little brudder, Dudley moved out to OHIO to live with Auntie Melinda, a Drooler who libs dere.  We miss them a lot.  Mama has water from her eyes shenebber she thinks about it, but knows that Auntie Melinda is taking good care of them and loving on them and ebberyfing.  I know that Daisy Belle would be happy to know dat your tawking on your blog again...and dat your Mamaslave and Dadslave are not sick anymore.  We hope we will see you at your picanic...even if I hide unner my Mama's chair, hehehe.  Tell yur Mama dat we send snooter kisses from all ob us...even Daisy Belle, to all ob you.

Lub, Delilah Belle...and senior Dozer, too.