[Dailydrool] Drool for Ann, backwards, and waterbowl debris

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 14:59:53 PDT 2012

The two Dashing Bassets are slinging drool for Ann, as she recovers from a hip replacement. They can't imagine such a thing, but they know it must be owwie, so they hope she feels better right away. And of course they drool for Arthur too, since they know worrying about him can't be good for the mama.

We're a bit behind on the discussion about walking backwards. Dexter could really use the ability to go in reverse now, but he's not very good at it. Since he can't see what's ahead of him, I often try to get him to go backwards, but he must be afraid that something awful is always in the rear, 'cause he resists strenuously. Turning isn't his favorite thing either, so he often ends up mournfully stuck until he finally responds to my redirection.

Water-bowl debris is common in this household, since Holly can pick up just about anything in her sizable flews. Dirt, food, you name it, all sinks to the bottom. Of course the hounds then refuse the water until I clean the bowls out.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets