[Dailydrool] Describe Basset in five words or less...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 11:57:06 PDT 2012

Long, soft ears, sad eyes.  Yep, that's what I think of when I think of Basset Hounds, especially our Delilah Belle.  Both she and Dozer have long ears but hers are as soft as satin.  Dozer has a more "classic" Basset body; short, stocky legs with wrinkled "cankles," LOL and a more typically shaped head with wrinkled face and jowls.  They can both drool up a storm but that's down the list of traits for me.  So is their ahroo...even though they are both quite good at it.  Hope this helps your project...

Sandi, Mamslave to the long, sort eared, sad-eyed Dynamic Duo - Delilah Belle and Dozer