[Dailydrool] Wulfie and the box

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:02:08 PDT 2012

When I read Anita's story about Holly not peeing in the house anymore after Anna was gone, it reminded me of a Wulfie story.  For Valentines day a couple of years ago, my dh Brian got me a life sized stuffed basset.  He doesn't wrap, so it was just in the amazon box.  Of course when I opened it the dogs were front and center, trying to see what it was.  When I took the basset out of the box, Wulfie kept looking from me to the basset then to the box.  I wish I had a camera for the look on his face, he was absolutely horrified.  You could almost hear the wheels turning in his head - she's not going to put me in the box is she?  It was so funny.  After that, he would start being bad and I'd say Wulfie and look at the box, whatever it was he'd stop.  I kept that stupid box in the living room for about two weeks before it finally wore off.

Kim (who misses that box sometimes) with Gunter (who didn't understand the whole thing) and Wulfie (she really wouldn't put me in the box, would she)?