[Dailydrool] Missing Sadie

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:17:02 PDT 2012

We turned the lovely Sadie over to her new forever home person, Nancy
Johnson.  Sadie is a lovely 9 year old basset girl with a sweet personality
and a huge appetite.  Truman and Roland were happy that I made a special
chicken and rice dinner for Sadie.  Sadie slept in the bedroom with Roland
and me, leaving the horrible little beagle, Data, to sleep downstairs with
Truman and Dad.

How can I get attached to a basset who stays one night with us?  I know
she'll have a wonderful home in Southern Oregon with her new sister Abby
(also an Oregon Basset Hound Rescue basset hound.

Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin