[Dailydrool] Wishes for good health and Caesar's Dog?

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:05:04 PDT 2012

Does anyone know IF Caesar actually has a Basset of his own or did they just choose a Basset for the photogenic quality?

Rosie and I are sending the follow Hounds lots of healing Drool:

Sam (aka) Malcomb:  we hope your back/legs get stronger and stronger and that you're back to your old self real soon.

Daisy:   Take your meds, we've been there and Clavamox did the job very well for us (we had to take an extended week of it due to such a bad UTI.  Drink plenty of water and rest up (not that we need to tell a Basset to rest!)

Bo:   We are so sorry to hear that those beautiful eyes can no longer see but are happy that your Mom & Dad realized that you are working your best to handle the disability.  When will we two leggers learn?

Fred:  Sorry to hear bout your liver problem, hope it clears up real soon.  Till then, smile lots to show off those clean, pearly teeth.

All the best to all our Drooler friends
Carol & Rosie in Florida