[Dailydrool] Prayers and Cards

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Thu Jul 19 11:35:32 PDT 2012

I know I do not post often as I find allot of times Health Issues get in the
way. But one thing I know about a Basset Family is they are the very best in
the world.
On April 30 2012 we were once graced with Basset Pups 3 girls and 1 boy.
They are simply the cutest things and they have grow to be very inportant
kids to allot of people.
Camie, Rosey, and Dixie since they were two weeks old have been making
visits to the Nursing home here in Satanta. They were all floored when they
first saw Camie as they could not believe they did not have long ears. As
they have grown they have seen the wonderful change they have made and have
watch the ears grow longer. I am now getting them dressed up when they go
and they all have to love snuggle or cuddle one of them. Sometimes I take
one or sometimes I will take two of them. But now that they are bigger I
think we are going to have to go to one cause they are to big to carry any
more. also when the weather is very hot we do not go. I want them to go when
they can be happy and be happy to see everyone. I want to to show that
Paddie side of themselves and be as good as he was when it came to meeting
people. I do not want them to assicoate this with a bad thing and feel that
might happen taking them in the hot weather.  It is suppose to be 110 here
today. So it is hot!!! We all stay in the house under the AC where it is
cool and the girls of course love there cool bed space.
Sampson their brother went to live with my best friend Lynn. Lynn had came
here in May to give me a wonderful birthday. The day after she got home she
lost her girl of 10 years old. I was lost and did not know what to do so I
let Sampson go to live with her. She has never had a Basset so this is a new
experience for her. She loves him and is always calling to tell me something
special he did or did not do. I can hear him baying at her many times when I
call. It was a good match.
Lynn got sick, very sick last week and went through allot of krap that
should have never happen. She was sent away many times from the ER, she has
no insurance, I kept telling her to go back and make them do something. She
was in a AFib stroke. WOW how can you not treat something like this. They
gave her pain meds ran a few test and sent him home. Finally on   Sat the
ran an MRI and she has a Brain Bleed that is Pooling into her Heart!! WOW!!!
so again they gave her pain meds there and sent her home. Tues she calls she
is scared and she does not know what to do. (by the way she lives 4 hours
from me in Amarillo, Texas)  she is having pain in her arm chest and head. I
told her to get back to the ER as the blood could be pooling in her heart
and they need to get it in control how ever that is done. She went back in
was there all day. The boy friend who took her left her after she got there.
I was mad.  So she is doing Okay but calls me yesterday to tell me the boy
friend has kicked her out. It is his house. She is moving Sampson and her
self in with her sister.
What I wanted to ask is could you please send her some get well cards. She
is very scared as am I. This is not a good thing that is going on and so
many bad things can happen.
Her name is
Lynn Roten
3300 Martin RD
Amarillo, Texas 79107

Thank You for all the Love and Care you have show The Country Bumpkins and I
over the Years
God Blees
Vi amd The Country Bumpkins