[Dailydrool] 5 words & heart worm meds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jul 21 15:54:43 PDT 2012

Sorry that I am kind of late on this one but it has been a long work week.
Bassets: Make your soul smile.
Brighten even the dreariest of days.
Cuddle monster with Velvatine ears.
Squishy faces and wiggling butts
Smile, Love, Laugh, Soft & Squishy
Every basset I see makes me smile, go aaahhhhhh, honey look a basset!!! And I just want to hug them and rub my face into their big squishy faces and drink in their love.

Heartworm & Flea Meds.  Our vet has the boyz on Trifexis, they have been on it for almost a year and we have not had any issues with it.  I do make sure that they have food in their bellies before giving it. We live in Florida so the boys must stay on flea and heartworm meds year around beacuse it does not get cold enough here to send the little buggers into hibernation. The boyz were clear of all parasites at their 6 month check up, & I have not seen a flea on them at all.  They'll have their annual in October so we'll see how that goes.  Fingers crossed that they are still heathy and free of bugs, worms and cooties.

Healing drool to all that may need it.
Happy Weekend!
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger who are curenntly taking after dinner naps.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...