[Dailydrool] It's a plane, It's a bird It's Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 15:30:33 PDT 2012

Hubby was out front trimming the front hedges today and Annie wanted to go
out and see him,  so I went out with her and hubby came up the steps   and
Annie took off and jumped off the front porch,  we are talking
approximately  3 1/2 to 4 foot drop,   she landed in my flower  bed and hit the
landscape timber with her chest, thank God it was loose and gave  way,  she let out
a big yelp and I thought for sure she broke her front  leg, but Bill ran
over and picked her up and she was fine,  there was NO  hesitation  in her
flight at all, she just JUMPED ,  for this reason I  will not roll down car
windows  !!!!!!

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie