[Dailydrool] Maggie's on all fours

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:08:39 PDT 2012

Daily update: all the bassets out there sending "healing drool" and humans
wish us the best have helped Maggie over the hump.

When I got home today, she was sitting up waiting for me. Good news. Then I
told her to come get dinner. And encouraged her until she stood up on her
own and walked to the kitchen to get dinner. Then, with not just a little
fanfare (mine, not hers!) she proceeded to eat her full, normal size kibble
dinner all on her own! Add a Tramadol pill, and she's walking around to lay
down in the living room, then back to get a drink, and while this is all
done with a substantial limp, she's doing it all on her own without me right
by her side telling her what to do!

I think the fever is broken And she's getting her strength back. So in a few
days I'll be able to find out what the vet thinks we're dealing with
regarding the growth under her front leg, which appears to be the source of
the pain causing her to limp.

Tim 'n Puppies
Maggie d'Earest (On my Feet Again!)
Leia Round