[Dailydrool] LuLu's question

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 13:59:58 PDT 2012

Hi it's LuLu,

I have a question.  Snoopy was sick the night before last, real sick.  Yesterday
he seemed a bit better but didn't eat much.  Today he didn't eat much breakfast
again so the clueless momPerson called the vet again and the vet said give him
boiled steak and rice for a couple days.  Cause he's been sick.  So the
momPerson got a freezer burned steak out and boiled it all morning and fed
Snoopy part of it with cooked rice for lunch.  SERIOUSLY.  Snoopy scarfed it.
And you can't fool me, he's not even sick anymore, he's snarking at Cyrus for
getting too close to the people food and handing out kisses and demanding belly
rubs and running for the kitchen every time you rattle a pan ..... that boy is
back to himself.

So my question ..... exactly how much do I have to puke to get steak and rice
for dinner?  Anybody know?

Thanks from LuLu who is SO jealous .... first he takes my spot on momPersons
pillow and then he hogs all the attention and now he's getting better food than
me