[Dailydrool] a note from mt.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 07:15:39 PDT 2012

adopting out bassets from unkown histories .............or adopting out
Bassets that have been relinguished to us due to "biting my kids"  or
etc et etc........or adopting out bassets that come in groupings from
the south, or from anywhere......whether they be strays or from homes
where folks have passed away or from where ever..........each   EACH
individual basset should get the opportuntiy to be evaluated by a
qualified person as we do here in Montana prior to adoptions.

This ensures the best possible homes.......its doing the best we can
do.    If anything less is provided for each BAsset, trouble arises,
situations occur, and Bassets can be returned and loose their home they
just got.  We do that hound no justice if anything less is provided.

just some thoughts i had this morning on bassets in new homes.
also, I wanted to add:  chris bly has taken on a huge task of helping
those so so needy and sickly hounds......She is my idol. She cares so
deeply about each individual one ....thankyou for helping her and her
mission !!!  Missouri sure needs her and her organization.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager