[Dailydrool] Thank you from the heart from Buckley's Mama

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:59:26 PDT 2012

I have been completely blown away by the outpouring of love, support and
kindness from the Droolers.  The messages I've received, both on the Drool
and privately, have really warmed my heart.  My heart is still very heavy
and I dread Saturdays like nobody's business.  I have laughed a few times
over a memory, but mostly the ache is there and the tears still fall for
such a remarkable hound.  And thank you, Elder Clara, for showing him
around and getting him settled at the Bridge.

Sending love and drool to those who have walked in my paws, and special
healing drool for Snoopy, Maggie, Stewie (his story really touches me ...
how these animals can raise their eyes and wag their tail even after all
that has happened is a lesson I cannot even begin to comprehend).  Special
drool to Jane, Rob and Fendi.

Thank you all again,
Lisa, Mama to Baloo, Doe Doe and Buckley (ATB)