[Dailydrool] secret pawtner and stuff

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 08:31:56 PDT 2012

So for the past year I have been a lurker saying silent prayers for all
those hurting, that have lost
 hounds and humans and everyone going through tough times. It has been a
tough year here
too but things are slowly coming back to normal.
I changed careers,  added a wannabee 3 cats and I lost my dad. wow and on
top of all that we are selling
our house and moving not before sp is over though :0)...
Someone on the drool sent me a card after dad passed, The card got packed
but your name and #
got packed with it could you please send me  message  to my email
carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com I have never forgotten the words you put in
that card
and it really bothers me I never truly got to tell you how healing those
words were.
All the cards were healing.. there are days that were beyond overwhelming
me and dad
were best buds I was his Princess and darn well knew it.
I work now for an internet company tech support and as soon as I hear
someone has a dog
I ask what kind when I hear Basset I say wow are you on the drool no whats
that well..
Do I talk then so if we have new droolers I have sent here welcome glad to
meet you and
you will love secret Pawtner time..
sorry this is so long been so long since I had time to sit and post.
I am now going to try and get back and post more..
So ques yeast infestations in te ears does anyone have any homemade cures
$400.00 at
the vet and Rose will be going back soon for another round of antibiotics
and ear cream
and fleas whats best. we are on reveloution and it is not working the dogs
have had fleas
and ticks its so annoying ...
So thats all my updates any Canadian droolers that have any disabilities
please email
me off list I did fond out there is $$ from the govt for adhd and some
other things
fibromyalgae , heart, the list goes on and on but I did find govt money and
would love to help others out

Have a great day
my email address is
carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com

Carolyn

Mom to
Rex aka Lil Foot wanna be
LiL Miss daisy halo bassett
Rose aka rose bud wannabee
cats Scooter, Mittens and Smokey
bridge crew Max A Million, Sir Opa, Princess Jodie, Hopper and Henry