[Dailydrool] shopping at Bounder Blvd.

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:20:26 PDT 2012

Sunday I spent over an hour in the heat removing what seemed like a
gazillion ticks off my newest foster Lizzie.  Then I bathed her
thoroughly.

Monday I woke up with a sore throat and a summer cold.  Who gets a
cold when it's 100+ degrees?  Me.

Tuesay I suffered through work being sick.  I could barely speak
because of my sore throat.  The bassets took full advantage of that
when I arrived home.

But my day suddenly got better.  In the mail was a package.  Inside
the package, there was a little box.  Inside that box, there was a
beautiful pair of basset earrings.   The basset earrings were Bev's
creation that I purchased at Bounder Blvd.  They are beautiful!!

I highly recommend the shops at Bounder Blvd.  Of course I recommend
the Slobber Shoppe.  I love shopping where the profits go to help
basset hounds!

Jan
Lady & Dexter