[Dailydrool] WMBI is WAY in the lead in Missouri

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Tue Jul 10 10:20:24 PDT 2012

and Ohio Basset Rescue is WAY behind in Ohio.

Chris wrote:  The Shelter Challenge... it is sad that Bluegrass is not a Petfinder member they sure could use some money but since they are not and we needed to make a decision quick on who to vote for I opted to insert Ohio basset Rescue.... Some people emailed me and said it is WMBRI's turn and it is but I am afraid that if we do not start voting for Western Missouri on day one they would not make it. They are in Missouri and lots of rescues are in Missouri because it is the Number one Puppy Mill State. So I hope no one is upset with voting Ohio this time and Western Missouri next time. Thank you all for your support! Here is the link.
  Ohio Basset Hound Rescue If you type in Ohio and Basset it should come up.

  http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3