[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 10:50:26 PDT 2012

Okay I have had so many emails asking for us to vote for Western Missouri Western Missouri it is we are voting for Western Missouri in the Challenge NOT Ohio Ohio will be next time.
I know this has been confusing since Blue grass was not available but we are all flexible heck we own Bassets for crying out loud we have dealt with it all and loved every moment of it . Just type in Western Missouri and MO for the state and they will come up.
I want to apologize to all of the people I sent private emails to telling them it is Ohio this time. It is NOT Ohio but Western Missouri here is the link
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3