[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue Jul 10 18:37:30 PDT 2012

When we first decided to do the Shelter Challenge, we didn't know what we are
doing. I know, I was involved in the very first ones. We tried voting for
Western Missouri and failed. We tried voting for a couple groups and didn't
quite do it. Then Droolers got it, and we were on a roll. Every group we voted
for won. Chris Bly of Western Missouri has been a cheerleader/daily reminder and
a part of the DD for a long time. It is her turn now. Vote for Western Missouri
Basset Rescue. There are plenty more opportunities for other groups in the
future.  As the Drool votes, so shall we win! Go DD!

 Marilyn Briggs