[Dailydrool] howdy from montana

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:35:15 PDT 2012

howdy!
had a very nice birthday celebration.  I wanted to express to everyone
how thankful I am to receive all your greetings whether it be in cards
thru snail mail or on the internet....such fun to read them all and I
wanted to let everyone know I loved them all.   Thankyou for thinking of
me up here in Big Sky Country.
I am embarrassed to let you all know that I was unable to open all the
Facebook greetings.  I did have Brian set up one in my name only to get
totally confused and never giving any time at the puter to learn it
better.    Also, I tried to learn all the texting on a new phone with a
keyboard and failed at that , too. I returned the phone and got a
general generic one again and one day when all these precious kids here
get adopted and we have none for a while I will focus on learning how to
text.
In the meantime, the Board of Directors has suggested our organization
get a FaceBook page and we are going to work on that in the future.  It
seems many rescues now have all the latest in tech knowledge and
implementation....I am not happy with myself that we are not up to par
here in Mt.  I am approaching my 70's now and still live in the "olden
days"  I guess.   The phone is used many many times daily here rather
than the puter and certainly not Facebook or other types of media.
Please bear/bare with us till we progress!!
My Augustus McCrae (gussie or better known as gustaphor!) Cancer has
progressed in his mouth spreading rapidly and when it gets to where he
cannot eat anymore......well.........going to cry so i will move on with
more news......
Our creeks in the backyard extending to the Creek Crossing where the
BAssets get to roam and go amuck are all still dry.  We , like so many
other areas in and out of this state are dry DRY dry..... and I am
watering and hosing and using sprinklers 24/7 /as i do not want to
endure another evacuation!!!/
My heart goes out to everyone who needs a hug and healing drool for any
of our kids looking at THE BRIDGE or thinkin of going there......
I do know my shepherd Argus who I saved a few years back now is in his
last year.   I am making it a grand happy one for him, bless his loving
heart.
Again, THANKYOU to everyone for all my wonderful birthday cards and
greetings. Puter problems and I just could not open any facebook emails.

-- 's
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com  - (406) 207-0765
http:
//www.bassetrescueofmontana.org