[Dailydrool] basset words

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 05:32:33 PDT 2012

best demon beast .  ever.

buster is a handful as anyone who has ever come across him can attest. he makes countersurfing  an art form.  you haven't lived until he has visited you & stood on your table.  his grin, well he would make a dentist wealthy with his crooked teeth.  he will strip your garden of all produce inj a heartbeat.  BUT he will also sing his ever loving fool heart out & raise $$$ for hours on end faithfully while dressed in stupid outfits (which he secretly adores)  for rescue.  he also has a thing for babies in strollers & is a handful when he decides to visit them.

yup my stand on the counter, snaggle toothed, fund raising demon  beast boy.  best ever!  makes me crazy but wouldn't trade him for anything.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com