[Dailydrool] EBay sells dogs

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 09:24:35 PDT 2012

Hi all,
 I do a bit of eBay selling for the rescue and I know, unless this just
recently changed, that EBAY does not allow animals to be sold on their site.
If you run across this,  please contact them to let them know and they will
shut down the auction.

I was just on there and could not find any bassets for sale,  maybe the
damage is already done,  but surely if you have the auction info, contact
EBAY so they can hopefully, make sure that seller does not ever do that
again.
I hope those dogs landed somewhere safe too, but if they bought all of them,
thinking they are going to be bred.

Drool to all

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!