[Dailydrool] no replies yrt

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Jul 18 17:25:47 PDT 2012

Marlene - we use Revolution (also sold as Stronghold overseas) and it works
great for us.  It is for heartworm protection as well as fleas and ticks,
and the girls have had no problems with it.  When we rescued Gracie she had
mange, but it wasn't being treated as mange and the poor dog was in total
itching agony.  After a couple weeks of non-stop, 24 hour itching and
chewing, I decided to heck with the rescue's vets and took her to my vets.
My vet took one look at her and said "I don't care what the tests show, this
dog has mange."  He gave me a special shampoo to use on her once a week for
several weeks, and asked me to use the Revolution for a couple of months
because he said it would kill anything and everything on her skin.  The
shampoo and the Revolution got rid of the mange immediately, so we have used
it ever since on all the dogs.  Of course your Maggie is a whole different
kettle of fish when it comes to allergies, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your
vet about trying it.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net