[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 07:28:40 PDT 2012

Please continue to vote for Western Missouri from MO in the shelter challenge we are taking more needy Bassets in that have used up all of our funds on vet bills. And we are soon getting a Basset that has broken teeth, is heartworm positive and needs ortho surgery... the Animal Control vet almost put him down because they deem his surgery for his legs and feet to be too costly and him to be unadoptable. Donations are always welcome at http://wmbri.org

Here is the link for the Shelter Challenge
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3