[Dailydrool] Buckley ATB

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:32:37 PDT 2012

My dear you're doing exactly what all of us have done at one time or
another. The decision to end our dog's suffering is never an easy one.
I know I have questioned myself if I made the right decision.  With
Lenny I felt I waited too late.  I should have ended his suffering on
Saturday.  Instead I was selfish.  Two days later I had no choice.  I
wished I could have taken back those last two days as I watched him
decline.  With Wolfgang, I wished I could have changed his last day.
I realize that I can never change these.

It's because you cared for Buckley so much that you're questioning if
you did the right thing.  Don't think of his final moments.  Think of
the good times.

As a wise vet told me "never let anyone tell you that you didn't do
the right thing - not even yourself."

Jan
Lady & Dexter