[Dailydrool] 2013 Daily Drool calendar sign-ups

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:08:10 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am working my way through the calendar date requests.  Once I have
assigned you a date I will send you an e-mail confirming your date.  I will
send a PayPal invoice within a few days for the $5 sign-up fee.  You will
have a full week after the date of the PayPal invoice to pay it to reserve
your date, so please don't worry if it's a few days before you receive it.

There are still dates available, so feel free to sign-up.  Sign up
instructions are found at www.dailydroolcalendar.com.  I'm really pleased
at the level of interest -- after last year's debacle I was afraid no one
would participate.  Things will be much better this year, and all proceeds
go to benefit BROOD, Senior Houndsabound, and Basset Buddies.  Thanks, Laura