[Dailydrool] Milo's passing

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 1 14:32:45 PDT 2012

This morning we lost our dear Milo Minderbinder at 14 years old. He came from the San Pedro Shelter, Los Angeles, unwanted at 11 mo. old. When he escaped from his shelter cage and ran to me, I knew he would live with us forever. Milo was doing great until just recently when he started experiencing Canine Cognitive Dysfunction and last night had several major seizures, taking hours to recover. We knew this may be our sign. Our very trusted Vet who knew our first boy Shade and Milo from the start suggested a possible brain tumor. Either way, the treatment for the seizures at his age seem selfish on our part and Dave & I agreed that it was best to let him go. He passed peacefully in my arms with his buddy Tracker at his side. We are very sad today but relieved that we know this was best for him.

We will never forget you Milo, your the best!

Sue & Dave Gorney, Tracker, Shadedog(atb) and Milo ( on his way to get his wings).