[Dailydrool] Basset Picnic

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sun Jun 3 07:32:16 PDT 2012

I haven’t posted in a while as the last two months have not been the best. We lost our Emmylou on April 16 and our old man Dozer on May 1. Both to cancer.  It is never easy and these last two hit me rather hard, maybe because they were so close together and Emmylou’s passing was very unexpected.  That said, I have been lurking and wanted to pass my condolences on to everyone who also has lost a beloved family member. I did see them and I said a prayer for all of them.

I also wanted to let everyone in the area know that Marilyn Deucher and Alissa Schuetz are hosting a Basset Picnic on Father’s day, June 17 at the Kiwanis Pavilion at Coe Lake Park in Berea, Ohio. The picnic will be from 3pm-8pm with pizza and refreshments and a raffle to follow. What better way to celebrate Father’s day than a day with the bassets. All proceeds will benefit Ohio Basset Hound Rescue. Thanks to Marilyn and Alissa for getting this event together.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, GSD Leah, Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Nathan (ATB), Barry (ATB), Beau (ATB), Daphne (ATB)
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue