[Dailydrool] to those who fee raw, OR cook homemade for their hounds..

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 15:37:10 PDT 2012

I am now cooking Lexi's food..she is getting a variety of meats, chicken, and
veges...I have read up on what is good and what is not.  Lexi has an on going
allery-yeast problem.  I was feeding her carrots, but read if they have yeast
that carrots can cause it to grow.  She LOVES the homemade food..I am cooking in
a crock pot...just wondering for those who cook the food, or, feed raw and if
your dog had allergies, did you notice a difference?  I have only been
doing this about 4 weeks...she is basically allergic to grass, etc...believe
me, I have tried everything short of spending tons at an allergy vet.  Although
not against it, I just frankly cannot afford it...

Catherine ---cooking more for Lexi than myself!  :)