[Dailydrool] Lots of drool

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 7 18:58:12 PDT 2012

I have been so sorry to hear of so many houndies going to The Bridge.  Louie and Romeo are sending lots of drool and prayers for all who need it.  It seems to come in waves doesn't it?  We are so sorry for your loss.  Louie and Romeo also send lots of drool for the houndies that are sick.

Today is the one year anniversary of our own beautiful Angelo going to the bridge at the age of 7 from Lymphoma.  I still miss him so much, he was such a funny boy, he loved his squeaker toys and chasing squirrels.  We all miss him so and his brother(by a different mother)still misses him.  When he went to the bridge Louie howled every night for 2 weeks.  He still howls in his sleep at night.  After Angie died the fur on his face turned white.  Louie is about 10 now(rescue) and such a wonderful boy.  We helped each other through it.

There is nothing like a Basset, I have been hooked since I was a little girl and that was a long time ago.  Someday when I go to heaven I will see all the Bassets that I have had in my life........that will be one beautiful day.

Saralyn, Louie and his newer brother Romeo