[Dailydrool] THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CONDOLENCES

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 20:22:53 PDT 2012

I am so greatful for you wonderful kind people, people that  understand
what it is like to have to go thru the loss of one of our furbabies,  because
to me, they are my children, and I know how much you all feel the same  way.
I apologize for my awful awful writing, between tears and being exhausted,
I was just a wreck. We miss here something awful, she was my little lady,
and I  know she loved me as much as I loved her. She always wanted to be with
me, no  matter what, she was right there, waiting to be helped up on the
chair or  whatever. Today as I was looking in the yard, I found some really
dark black  stool, and to me that could suggest internal bleeding, or a side
affect from the  deramaxx.  Dottie is grieving, she was sitting way at the end
of the  back  yard, way in the corner all by herself, i have never seen her
do that  before ever.
Scooby has been wandering around the yard, sniffing things,  maybe she can
smell Honey's not being well?  It's amazing, how one little  dog, makes such
a difference in your life, and the emptiness you feel when they  are gone.
I "HATE" cancer, it is a demon.  We are going to try and  do some special
things to try and make Dottie and Scooby feel better. Boy,  I sure do miss
her.
Life sure isn't very good sometimes, but I want to thank all  of you so
much, for thinking of us, it means a lot to us.............go kiss  your
babies, things  change way to fast..............Barbie, Dottie and  Scooby

In a message dated 6/7/2012 7:57:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,