[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 11:21:40 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here.

First off I would like to report the momPerson for derriliction of duty!  I did
NOT get my bath on Friday.  She did ears alright but she did NOT too baths.
Some noise about being too busy.  I itch, I itch and she won't bathe me.  It's
been 10 days since my last bath.  Somebody come arrest her.

LuLu is doing great, she is being a better neighbor and barks a lot less.  And
she is HAPPY to skip the weekly bath once in a while if you can believe
that!! She loves to run and play and wrestle but she won't play with toys.  She
thinks my ears are toys and she plays with those.  She will play with Cyrus
ears, feet, tail, anything but no toys.  She also does this thing with her
foot.  Not stamping exactly.  If she wants to play she play bows and then she
will do kind of like a bull does with one foot kind of lifting it and brushing
back toward her back feet with it .... while barking at you.  And grinning!! She
is a riot.  Her bump on her foot is about the same size but not red anymore ...
just pink now.

Do you remember a couple of months ago Cyrus went to swipe something off of the
stove and the knob turned and a flame came out (it's a gas stove) and momPerson
went ARGH and turned it back off?  I know other droolers have had this happen as
well.  momPerson talked about removing the knobs when not in use but she didn't
do it cause she's clueless.  Well .... let me tell you a little story about why
she'd better do it.

You remember my friend Madden?  The one with the eye thing??  Welll, I have good
news.  The firemen were able to find her in the burning building and they
brought her out safely.  The not so good news is that her buppy sister Sasha who
is barely 1 wanted something off of the stove in the middle of the night and
accidently turned it on and burned the kitchen down.  Her dadPerson smelled
smoke and he and the momPerson got out.  Teddi and Sasha made it out the back
door but not Madden who only has one eye now.  They all had to stand outside and
watch the smoke and fire while the firemen searched inside for poor Madden ...
thank Dog they found her and brought her safely out to her Mama.  Watch those
knobs folks!!  And don't leave stuff on the stove cause we can smell it .... and
you might not be as lucky as Auntie Gwen .... who only needs a new kitchen and
the rest of the house to not smell like smoke ... the important thing is that
her and the dadPerson and the doggies are ok thank goodness.

More later from Snoopy