[Dailydrool] Our new Fendi Girl

Jane Lyons jane at robertlyonsphotography.com
Mon Jun 11 12:26:32 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Some may remember that we lost our little April May June two weeks ago.
She joined her brother Jackie at the bridge.
We have some good news.  We have adopted a retired champion from April
and Jackie's breeder, Topsfield of Vermont.  Her name is Fendi.    She
is 5.5 y/o and a red and white.  She is an absolute love, and has made
herself completely at home and has melted our hearts.  All she wants is
to sit and be loved on.  She is absolutely wonderful!  Just wanted to
share our good fortune.

Much heart healing drool is being sent to all slaves who have lost
babies recently.  While a new one can never replace the one lost, the
love just multiplies with each new one.  We are very blessed to have our
Fendi girl.

Rob and Jane Lyons with Fendi
Annie ATB
Robbie ATB