[Dailydrool] Becky's brag and the specialty

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Mon Jun 11 15:59:17 PDT 2012

It was a very justifiable brag.  Bertha looked great!  It was a very hot day and

no one exactly zoomed around the ring.  Becky, we are so glad you brought her!
\

The Specialty went very well, we thought.  It was the first time we had done two

shows in the one day.  Our entry was very good, too.  Many beautiful bassets to
see and pet.  The food was excellent, the raffle had some super basset crap and
everyone was in good spirits.  Our committee worked hard to make sure all went
well and all had a good time.  Thank-you!

Barb Sorensen,  President of the GMSPBHC and show chair
AKA  mom to Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset and Max, Gretta and Copper

(ATB)