[Dailydrool] Regarding Cowboy

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Wed Jun 13 19:49:10 PDT 2012

Our Mr. Jake had degenerative arthitis diagnosed at the base of his tail, which the vet said is very uncommon.  He has been treated for arthritis for some time, but now is on a regimen of monthly Adequan (following weeks of loading doses) as well as Dasuquan daily because his arthritis is so severe.  He is doing great!  He jumps around sometimes like a puppy which is absolutely wonderful to see since he is "my guy" and our first GABR rescue.  So sweet and tolerant, affectionate and mild mannered.

Mr. Jake does not do stairs and we do not allow him up on the couch although he loves to cuddle with us and the feeling is mutual!  I get down to hug him on his bed instead and he makes heavy breathing sounds and grunts so all is well.

Susan Hurt
toodlessm at me.com