[Dailydrool] Sophie and da Chalk

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 12:21:59 PDT 2012

Dear Miz Sophie-

I have second hand sniffed ya....and gotta say that you made a wise decision to bring a little color into your slave's life! They need a little excitement. I knows your humans as Auntie Diana and Uncle Frank and am grateful that your predecessors set a house policy of allowing them to fly all the way to the US just to pet me . (No, Rusty, they pet everybody.....) No, Uncle Frank came all the way to Oshun City to walk me.......he was just a little confused about which direction the pawrade needed to go. (So was everybody else....) It se ems to me that they lead a much too sheltered life in Ireland. After all, I was there when Uncle Frank admitted that he was smelling for the very first time that a skunk had been in the area!! (True) They do look a little pale.....I thinks using a bit of pink to brighten up their lives was just a fabulous idea. Do ya want me to get some nice bright paint? I could send it......really........pawhaps a touch of neon green?

Decorating skills. Something humans just lack. Back to my nap.

RUSTY

(Don't worry, Auntie Diana.....Rusty wouldn't work hard enough that he would ever bother to paint....Pawtunia)