[Dailydrool] Quincy & my new grill, a math lesson

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:28:39 PDT 2012

Well Droolers, I put together a lovely new gas grill and yesterday I
decided to give it a try. I cooked several chicken breasts for my lunches,
some veggies, a couple of hamburger patties for the houndies, and I had one
nice, big top sirloin steak that I cut into 3 pieces for me. I grilled the
steaks first and placed them on a plate on the counter (duh, mama wasn't
thinking) & I went back out to flip the burgers & veggies. When I walked
back into the kitchen, suddenly I noticed that there was only 1 steak on
the plate. Hmmmm, 3 minus 1 equals ... Quuuinnnnccyyyyy!!!! Not a crumb on
the floor and a very innocent looking little hound on the back step.
Needless to say, Cleo got the hamburgers. So the score: Dumb old mama = 1,
Quincy the sneaky little fart = 2.

Drool to everyone in need. On Saturday, I lost a very good friend due to a
very tragic horseback riding incident from Memorial Day. This girl was
practically born on a horse and while she and her son were out riding, the
horse tried to throw her, stumbled, fell, and she fell with it, crashing
her head on the pavement. The doctors determined that she had massive
injury to the right side or her brain, and then a stroke on top of that.
Her family took her off of life support last Wednesday, and this tough gal
made it to Saturday. She was 55, bright, energetic, kind, and loved
animals, especially dogs. I know she will be a very bright angelic star for
our babies up in Heaven. Live every day as if it was your last, live, love,
laugh, hold your babies tightly, and make the most of every day of your
life.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."