[Dailydrool] The Blue Power Ear Treatment - YES! it works

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:08:59 PDT 2012

Chris - YES!

The Blue Power ear treatment has proven over many years to be even more efficacious than most medications obtained from the vet  - at least for me...I can attest in using the Blue Power treatment for many Suncoast Basset Rescue hounds. When they first come in to rescue they often have ears which are so BAD you can barely touch them without screams of pain from them. Squirting even some of the BP treatment into their ears, without touching them or massaging it in, works! They of course shake their heads violently and some of it will "escape" but after several days of doing this, their ears are so much better you will be able to touch the ears to apply the BP treatment.  I utilize cotton balls and squirt some liberally on them then go inside those ears. This treatment has worked every time over many years...but that violet gentian DOES stain...so outside is best until you can put it directly into their ears and massage it around a bit.  There are some precautions for any hound ears using this treatment so need to follow those.

It's the best around the Wood House Hounds house! (and we do have a couple of violet stains adding to the decor!)

Pat Wood and all of the Wood House Hounds who have become members of the clean and clear and healthy basset ears club!
Hannah & Oliver(ATB)
Buddy & Becky
Annabella - ATB
Bubba & Ethel - ATB