[Dailydrool] Allergies, tunder storms & Anniversaries

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 16:08:04 PDT 2012

Ok  ,  I sat on my living room floor last night and I just cried  & cried &
cried,  I am trying with my every being to help my Maggie  Wags, but oh
gosh she is a mess !  losing lots of hair and bumps on top of  bumps,  she is
sooooooo  trusting  of me,  and that is what  makes me feel so bad, she trust
me to help her and I am a failure !!!!!!!   Dr. Melanie called me today and
we talked for a while, she was writing a letter  to the Dermatologist  that
we are going to go see on the 28th,   meanwhile Maggie is a bumpy itchy
girl and she has massive amounts of bald spots  all over her, breaks my heart.
I gave her another bath today which seems  to give her some relief.
we had thunderstorms  today, like one after another for 2 hours and  Maggie
did very well,   I didn't even have to put her thunder shirt on  her, I was
proud of her, of course she is on Hydroxyzine  so that pretty  much makes
her a ZOMBIE !  which I am beginning to hate that as much as I  hate the
preds !  I don't have a Basset I have a miniature space cadet  !
Bill & I will celebrate 43 years of blissful  marriage  tomorrow
bwahahahahahahahahahaha   If live to be a 100 I  will never be able to figure out
how this has lasted so long ??????? our two  sons took us out to dinner which
was very nice and I was on my best  behavior     bwahahahaahahaha
I have my 45 year  class reunion this weekend  Oh Joy   everyone will think
that are at sea world when I walk in watching Shamu the  killer whale !

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Annie