[Dailydrool] Hercules fundraiser for OBHR

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 17:19:29 PDT 2012

Mighty Hercules turned 15 this year! We adopted him from Oregon Basset Hound
Rescue (OBHR) at 12 thinking he had 2-3 months to live and that we would
give him a few last months of an easy life. Boy did he have us fooled. He
cheated death many times: pancreatitis a time or three, double pneumonia,
ruptured vertebrae. But this dog is tougher than nails and has more balls
than a room full of loggers. And 3 years later we still love every minute
with him. So as a way to say thank you to OBHR for finding him such an
awesome forever home, Hercules would like to ask all of his friends from
near and far to make a donation to OBHR so that they can help even more
hounds in need.
Hercules' goal is to raise $1000 for OBHR. If 100 people donate $10 each,
then he will reach his goal.
You can donate at the following site:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/4thehounds/obhrgames
Also, you can check out OBHR's facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Basset-Hound-Rescue/179824438792479

Thanks,
Hercules and his humans