[Dailydrool] Our New Blog

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 23:43:23 PDT 2012

Hey everyone!

Madden started a Blog on all the stuff that's been happening to us since last Sunday with the fire and thought you might like to see what we've been doing and what is happening with us.  She's going to try and update it as often as needed while we are going through all this and until we can get back into our house.  We hope that you will save it as a bookmark and come back often to see why we don't wish this on our worst enemy!

Here is the link:  http://3hothounds.blogspot.com/

If you're reading this for the first time, we recommend you start at the beginning and work your way back to today!

Thanks again for all the love and support and thanks for Wellington for giving us the idea!!  Hugs!!

~Gwen, Shawn, Madden and The Smokin' Hot Hounds, Teddi & Sasha~ (:>