[Dailydrool] Sasha's acting strange...

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:03:35 PDT 2012

Good morning!

Yesterday, Sasha got scared in the BUV by a loud noise made by a huge truck that was in the next lane from us and she has been acting skitish ever since!  Totally shaking in the truck (even when the guy at BK handed her a french fry), fearful of all kinds of things - the ironing board (granted, we don't see it much at our house since we mostly wear jeans and t-shirts), passing cars on the street while we're walking, the maids housekeeping cart at the hotel (good news - we're moving into our rental today!)!!

Anyways - was wondering if anyone had any suggestions!  I know its been a strain on all of us being out of the house since the fire, but she just keeps getting more and more fearful as the days go on!

Healing drool to all those in need!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha the Scared~ (:>